We're open to serve you from:
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Saturday 10:00 AM to 12 PM.
FOR INSTANT RESPONSE! Call Us Now (803) 356-1660
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Thank you for choosing Prestige Systems. We look forward to serving you in the near future!
Licensed - Bonded – Insured
RESIDENTIAL - COMMERCIAL – INDUSTRIAL
All images are copy writing and cannot be used without consent.
All Rights Reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Prestige Systems is your Best choice for in home carpet cleaning, spot and stain removal, odor removal, and minor repairs. Our master certified technicians, Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration (IICRC) are trained in all the proper methods of cleaning your carpets to restore that soft, clean, and healthy condition they had when they were new.
Prestige Systems will deliver an unmatched level of professionalism while cleaning the carpets in your home. Our technicians are prompt, courteous, efficient and knowledgeable, and will treat your home with the utmost respect and care.
We can clean any size room or home, from a small area rug up to hundreds of square feet spread throughout your house.
Another reason to choose PRESTIGE SYSTEMS...
Once all rooms/upholstery have been serviced, we will complete a final inspection with you to ensure that you are 100% satisfied. We even offer incentives for referring friends and family! Don't forget to ask us about having your carpet clean FREE for life!
Indentations from furniture re-arrangement are a normal phenomenon in carpet. Sometimes, the situation is self-correcting when the furniture is moved and the carpet backings and pile are allowed to re-acclimate. In other cases, vacuuming coupled with light brushing can bring up the indented areas. In extreme cases, the indentation can be covered with a damp towel and steamed with an iron for a few seconds, followed by brushing while warm to "resurrect" the pile in that area. Nylon carpet pile (about 70 percent of residential carpet) responds particularly well to this procedure.
There are, however, limitations by the type of pile fiber. If the pile is made of non-resilient olefin, as in olefin Berber or level-loop olefin commercial carpet, the indentation may be permanent. That's a characteristic of the fiber. This is why non-resilient olefin often is combined with resilient nylon in several popular carpet styles.
CARPET STEAM CLEANING - DYEING - REPAIR - 24/7 WATER DAMAGE SERVICE IN LEXINGTON COLUMBIA SC
PRESTIGE SYSTEMS, LLC
for FREE ESTIMATE, Call Us First.. (803) 356-1660
local family owned & operated for over 28 years...
Towns and Neighborhoods we serve:
Arcadia Lakes, Ballentine, Blythewood, Cayce, Chapin, Columbia, Dixiana, Eastover, Elgin, Fort Jackson Military Reservation, Hopkins, Irmo, Lake Murray Shores, Leesburg, Leesville, Little Mountain, Lexington, Oak Grove, Pontiac, Providence, Red Bank, Rosewood, Sandy Run, South Congaree, Springdale, West Columbia, White Hall, , USA, SC, 29044, 29045, 29063, 29070, 29071, 29072, 29073, 29033, 29169, 29170, 29171, 29172, 29016, 29036, 29061, 29201, 29203, 29204, 29205, 29206, 29207, 29208, 29209, 29210, 29212, 29215, 29218, 29220, 29223, 29229
The Most Trusted Company in south Carolina For Over 28 Years!
Here are some helpful tips:
1. Please advise your Cleaning Specialist about any special requirements to follow on moving your furniture, such as weak legs, loose tops, etc. We will only move furniture that is reasonably movable for one man.
2. Prior to our scheduled appointment, please vacuum your traffic areas and under furniture you want moved.. If you need to move furniture out to vacuum underneath, please place it back exactly where it belongs so as not to cover the traffic area next to, or in front of the furniture. We will be happy to move it, clean under it, and then replace it.
3. Please pin up any full-length draperies so that they will be at least 6 inches from the carpet. Pin up any skirts on upholstered furniture, which may be touching the carpet.
4. Remove all items from furniture, which will have to be temporarily moved from its regular location to properly clean your carpet, including books on tables, etc. We will not move furniture that displays breakable items.
5. Any small pieces of furniture such as dining room chairs, magazine racks, etc, that you can remove from the carpet to be cleaned will shorten processing time and return the carpet to normal use sooner.
6. China cabinets cannot be moved. However, carpet underneath such cabinets can be cleaned where sufficient room is available, or we can edge right around the base.
7. Please call to your Cleaning Specialist’s attention any spots or stains which may require special techniques and identify the staining agent if possible. & He or she has had specialized training in handling these concerns.
8. For your pet’s peace of mind (and ours!) please put them in a safe place where our cleaning won’t disturb them.
9. If possible, please have an outside water faucet available for us to turn on.
A special note about odors: We do everything possible to reduce or eliminate pet odors. However, due to depth of contamination, 100% success may not be attainable. For several days after cleaning, you may notice an elevated odor due to higher humidity levels. We do offer advance optional levels of odor removal. Please ask your Cleaning Specialist for more information.